The countdown until your spring wedding is officially on! If you’re a non-traditional bride, you’re probably rocking a non-traditional ring and have chosen an unconventional gown (or jumpsuit… or wedding shorts). Now, an equally unique pair of steppers is in order. Don’t settle for the first wedding-ready style that catches your eye. Instead, take a moment to peruse all the non-traditional footwear options out there. ‘Cause, let’s face it — there’s nothing more safe (read: snooze-worthy) than yet another pair of ivory satin heels. Scroll down for 8 next-level wedding shoes that will straight-up stun on your big day.
1. J.Crew Collection Sequin Strappy High-Heel Sandals ($398): We can’t decide what we love more, the bluebird hue or those next-level sequin blooms. Pull out all the stops by pairing these knock-out steppers with an organza sweetheart neckline dress that’s fit for a princess.
2. ASOS Soulmate Pointed Heels ($43): When your wedding date falls on Easter weekend, the pastel hues come out to play. These multi-colored pointed heels are not only an unexpected alternative to your everyday white pumps, but they’re also guaranteed to add a little extra somethin’ somethin’ to any tea-length dress.
3. Lien.Do Starburst Pumps ($168): Say “I do” to these navy beauties that are a shoo-in for any vintage-themed wedding. Slip on a Gatsby-inspired gown and a pearl headband to complete the look.
4. ASOS Tornado Lace-Up Wedges ($66): Perfect for your wedding in the tropics, and the honeymoon that follows, these lace-up wedges are everything. Style ‘em up with an easy-breezy white eyelet dress and some gold flash tats.
5. J.Crew Glitter Skinny-Strap Sandals ($268): Let the celebrations commence with these glittery, funfetti steppers that are perfect for your first dance as a Mrs. Whether you’re donning a playful, sequined romper or a fun + frilly cocktail number, there’s no such thing as too much sparkly.
6. Sophia Webster Parisa Laser-Cut Metallic Leather Sandals ($750): Enter the swoon-inducing pair of wedding day steppers that you will cherish for years to come. The artful, laser-cut details and stunning butterfly wings will make you look (and feel) like a million bucks on your special day, especially when styled with a deep V-neck maxi and a dainty body chain.
7. Glamorous Pink Ghillie Heeled Pom Pom Sandals ($52): These ultra-glam, pale pink ghillies — complete with playful pom-poms and a sultry lace-up front — are about to steal the show. Not to mention they’re practically begging to be paired with a high-low hemline.
8. Schutz Desert Horizon Tall Gladiator Sandals ($260): For the bohemian bride, these entrance-making gladiators are obligatory. Period. Finish off your free-spirited look with a romantic lace dress and flower crown that will take you from the altar to post-wedding cocktails just like that.
Which of these wedding shoe styles will you be incorporating on your wedding day?