HALLOWEEN! It’s all we’ve ever wanted. Seriously, we wish we could celebrate the dress-up holiday every single night.
Though it may not be acceptable for daily costumes outside of the B+C office, you’re *totally* allowed to dress up as a variety of characters and celebs throughout October. To get you ready for doling out roles to your group of friends, we’ve uncovered some of the best pop culture-themed amazing halloween costumes for groups to make early prep work easy. Check ‘em out below and let us know if we missed any in the comments.
1. Scream Queens Cast: If you always wanted to be in a sorority but never rushed, OR if you’re a current/former sister, you’re gonna definitely want to take your sorority sister pride to a demented level by dressing up like this cast. Throw on your fave preppy pink attire, splash some blood on those tops and bottoms and get to screaming.
2. Inside Out Cast: Whether you’ve seen this Pixar movie that takes a peek inside our brains or not, you can’t help but want to dress up as these emotions. Grab your BFFs and feel all the feels by getting into one of these colorful character looks.
3. Empire Cast: Pro tip: Claim Cookie so you can steal the show from your group 😉
4. Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” Squad: If you’re not feeling these apocalyptic looks but still want to rep T.Swift for Halloween, just become the singer in a different outfit and have your group all be special guests that have popped up throughout the 1989 Tour.
5. Minions: Paint yourself yellow and throw on some overalls. Done + done.
6. Orange Is the New Black Cast: Pick up a bulk khaki jumpsuit collection for you and your friends, get some temp tatts and you’ll be looking ready to conquer Litchfield all night long.
7. Pitch Perfect 2 Cast: You technically don’t have to sing acapella numbers all night long if you and your crew dress up as the Barden Bellas or Das Sound Machine… but you totally should.
8. Bachelor in Paradise Cast: All you really need to complete this look is a bathing suit, some roses, lots of tear and booze (duh). Whoever doesn’t have a rose at the end of the night doesn’t get a Lyft ride home 😉
Will you be dressing up with your group of friends with any of these looks? Are there any looks you’re dying to recreate that we missed? Let us know in the comments.