As Halloween begins to loom nearer, we’re already thinking about what we’re going to dress up as this year. And guys, there are some really great options so far. You and your friends could go as the cast of Inside Out or maybe as the ladies from Orange Is the New Black. But if you’re looking for the best halloween costumes that is going to get you all the LOLZ (or should we say hahas), you should definitely consider trying one of these hilariously punny costumes.
1. Animal Cookie: If this is baby’s first Halloween, use the opportunity for some serious punning! Have one parent dress as an animal, another as a cookie and dress up your baby as a super colorful animal cookie! For the full DIY, head over to this blogger’s site.
2. Ginger Bread Man: Embrace those red locks with this hilarious costume that you can buy at the grocery store.
3. Raining Cats and Dogs Cute Halloween Costumes for Girls: If you’re chill with opening an umbrella indoors, all this easy costume requires is an umbrella, some super glue and stuffed animals.
4. Harry Potter: Combine this classic punny Halloween costume with a new magical element.
5. Bag of Eminems: It’s hilarious and it will literally take you 30 minutes to put together. That’s what we call a win-win situation.
5. Taco Belle: Well that’s it, this one won Halloween before it even started.
6. Fantasy Football: If Dumbledore forgot about quidditch and became a major NFL fan instead, it might look a little something like this.
7. Hawaiian Punch: How about a nice Hawaiian punch? This punny couple’s costume is part Hula Girl, part Rocky Balboa.
8. Holy Cow and Oh Dear: Are you and your BFF major pun lovers? Do a joint costume with this cute combo.
9. Anna Winter: Our very own Brit Morin donned this take on a wintery Anna Wintour at Brit + Co’s 2013 Halloween party. Fake snow and an ice cold attitude are required.
10. Deviled Egg ($50): We’re all for the DIY costumes, but if you find yourself in a pinch, here’s one of the best buy-able options.
11. Bun in the Oven: Maternity costume FTW! Dress your bump up as an actual bun in the oven.
12. Pugin’ Spice Latte: I mean, if you’re super stoked about the upcoming fall beverage AND you have a dog, this seems like a must. (via @singalittleflat)
Did you dress up as a pun costume last year? Tell us what it was in the comments below.