Whether you’re a fan of the trend or not, there’s no denying that long sleeve dresses are everywhere this season. We love them because you can skip an extra layer like a cardigan or blazer. And before you call all long sleeve dresses dowdy, we’ve found several that make up for total arm coverage by tastefully exposing other areas. Don’t forget to pin your favorite!
1. Amoret Dress ($138): This drapey jersey dress is perfect for fall. You can wear it now with bare legs, and then transition to tights as the temperatures continue to drop.
2. ASOS Cowl Back Body-Conscious Maxi Dresses on sale($78): Finally a maxi dress that won’t break the bank. We love the deep slit on the side of this eco-jersey dress.
3. Tiburon Wrap Dress ($138): This is technically a faux wrap dress, since you pull it on over your head. But the wrap detailing at the neck makes this more than just a straight shift.
4. Clean Slate Knit Dress ($88): The faux leather patches on this dress really make it stand out. We’re all about leather accents this fall.
5. Sonna Dress ($132): This simple boho dress is perfect for work or weekends. All you have to do is switch up your accessories.
6. Long-Sleeve Sweatshirt Dress ($128): The closest you’ll come to wearing your PJs to work, this ultra cozy sweatshirt dress still looks professional.
7. Rose of Love Dress ($128): Contrasting sleeves are made even better by the fact that they are covered in polka dots!
8. Cryptogram Silk Shift ($274): This brightly patterned long sleeve mini dress adds color to your wardrobe without being overwhelming. The keyhole neckline also means you can skip wearing a necklace.
9. Genevieve Dress ($235): The classic shirt dress gets a sweet update with this gingham version.
10. Poppy Spacedye Chemise ($88): Wear this pale pink dress boutiques online to weekend brunch with a pair of tall boots and a scarf.
Which of these long sleeve dresses will you be adding to your closet? Tell us in the comments!