You are a makeup bird, aren’t you? Then how do you stock your firangi and desi brands of cosmetics? In a usual cluttered way or a decent organised manner?
Get ready for some out-of-the-box tips on how to display your makeup in a creative way:
1. Stack perfume bottles on a spice rack
2. Cake stand for keeping perfume sprays
3. Put your makeup brushes in a sunglasses case whenever you are travelling. This way you won’t lose them and they will be safe.
4. Take an ordinary flower vase and fill it with coffee beans. Now stick your brushes in it for convenient pick and access.
5. A kitchen utensil tray has multiple uses other than you thought. Compartmentalise your makeup products by placing them category-wise in a kitchen tray. This will make it look like a mini makeup drawer – handy and convenient.
6. Space crunch is often a problem we face when it comes to assorting our makeup products. Have a hanging shoe organiser? Use the pouches in it to keep your hair dryer and large-sized hair products.
7. Summers couldn’t give you as good a gift as an ice tray. How you may ask? Well, apart from ice cubes, the ice tray can accommodate your eye shadows in the slots helping you see all your eye shades at the blink of an eye. Isn’t it a wonderful ice tray utilisation?
8. The best thing in having a jewelry organizer is that it will help you store small makeup products that can be easily seen, not hidden in some dark hole.
9. Get transparent desk organisers for yourself. This will help arrange your makeup in such as way that you can easily see any makeup item and within reach.
10. Put your lovely lip glosses and lipsticks on the tiers of a cupcake tray.
So you see how you can make the most of your living space in stocking up your makeup. Try it out and let us know how you found it.